Anniversary celebrations are proof of another successful year of marriage. This day is celebrated with love by every couple. People make plans, guest lists, decide the menu, and do all that stuff to make the anniversary celebration bigger for them. If you are someone who’s parents are going to celebrate their milestone wedding anniversary and you want to make it exciting, then here’s the cue.
Below we have mentioned a few ideas for your parent’s anniversary.
- Plan a Party– From your childhood days, your parents have planned your birthdays quite efficiently- like a pro. Now it is your chance to prove to them that you got their genes and manage their anniversary party like a pro. From catering to the venue to the guest list to music, plan everything on your own. But do ask your parents about how big or small the gathering they want, what happy wedding anniversary cake they would prefer, who all they want to invite, etc. Make sure you do take your parent’s advice regarding food selection and the venue so that there are no conflicts about anything, afterward.
- Record a Video Message– If you are short on budget or your parents are organizing a party themselves then make sure that you make the full use of this time and make their celebrations extra happening. Ask your relatives, your parent’s friends, and other people who matter for your parents to record their video/audio messages. Compile this all beautifully and add in some pictures from the wedding of your parents. Play this video during the party and call it a day.
- Dinner Night– If your parents like to keep things simple and want only close friends and family to celebrate with them, then arrange for a house party/dinner. Send invites over call or mail and plan accordingly, as per the confirmations. To make the celebration a little fun, you can add in some indoor games, dance performances, karaoke night with a list of songs that your parents live by, etc.
- Send them on a Trip– If you have enough savings, then you can plan a trip for your parents. Anything between a two-day trip to Shimla or a week-long expedition to South India would work. If your parents were planning to go on a trip and visit the holy places like- Rameshwaram, Badrinath, Kedarnath, etc. then you can contact any travel company who provides such packages and send your parents. Believe it or not, but your parents would be proud of such a gesture made by you.
- Personalized Gifts– Well, if all of this so far seems to be a daunting task for you, then you can surely order some personalized gifts online for your parents. The online shops are filled with personalized mugs, cushions, travel accessories, and more. And if you think you are creative enough to make a scrapbook, then do it. Take the help of some online tutorials if you want, and you would be sorted. This handcrafted scrapbook for your parent’s anniversary would be an overwhelming gift for them.
That’s it for the gifting guide that you can consider to cherish your parent’s togetherness!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!