We welcome you to the world of straight-forward, educative, content where being free and happy is the number one priority. While we to be inclined to trendy hot topics that readers will love, we also welcome topics that will be beneficial to readers in their day to day lives. We transcend the experience from the well-loved paper magazine to the digitalized, comfortable, cost-free wealth of information. We pride ourselves in serving high quality, engaging content on a silver platter, hence our authors are expected to follow certain guidelines.
Here is what we expect:
- Fill the author’s details to let us know the type of topics you are interested in
- The article should be informative, interesting, helpful as well as human. A little sense of humor is welcome as long as it remains respectful.
- The post should be well written, concise with a word minimum of 700 words
- We dwell so much on originality and accuracy which means content should be free of grammatical errors and 100% uniqueness.
- Copied content that is already written on another website will not be welcomed and flagged.
- If outside sources, quotations, facts, and data are being included, proper referencing should be made.
- The article should be easy to read, understandable, engaging yet of high quality. Therefore avoid buzzwords or jargon unless you are writing in or about the field.
- Do not send sales pitches or self-promotional content, we do not welcome them. And yes, you can include a do-follow link to your website on the author’s bio.
- Please do no use images that are copyrighted.
- Once post is published. Will not be removed from the website.
That’s all dear writers.
Due to the enormous amount of content we receive, we might take like 7 working days to respond.